Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Note to my Readers: Am Taking A Little Time to Deal with A "Couple" of "Pages". This document below covers the issues that may become appellate, if not addressed. No worries...all the docs will be back up around spring break. And more. If you have my email, I will be checking it.

Update 3/09/14 .... Thank you, those who are keeping me abreast of continuing slander via that page. And the other page...where I asked, politely, for her to take down that  picture that looks as if someone hit me in the mouth with a blunt instrument. I showed that to PPD. Working on a couple avenues, civil and criminal. Nice to see in the "likes" two posters who are on the verge, one of whom made up that "wanted" poster.  Docs will be back nearing the end of the month. 
Peace!

What does Engels want to Strike?
What does Rees want us to Forget in relationship to the laws applicable to this case?

This document was recorded and filed. Therefore, at this point it has not been nixed by Kantor.   Kantor may be considering the legal implications of not weighing the factors presented:
















9 comments:

  1. Hi vwoolf! Thanks for posting these documents. I think Bunch made a very convincing and honest argument. It will be interesting to see what happens on the 20th. I think Terri Hormans attorneys should have the right to cross examine RS.

    What bothers me the most about this is that Kiara's rights and well being are being totally ignored. What is happening to her is a travesty that I hope ends soon.

    Thanks for going to the courthouse to get the documents from the file. I appreciate your time and effort.

    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob. That courthouse is my second home. LOL...parking ticket next! And another visit to an advocate to help me with an order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Here you go:

      vwoolf.luna@comcast.net

      And i'll find the Judge's address/email for you.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VW, did you sign the petition that "Brenda" on OLive started? If not, someone is impersonating you or implying that they are you. It just didn't sound like something you would write and wanted to alert you just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good catch. No. But I am pretty sure who did. I flagged it and I'll let the administrator know. This person is despicable. Hides behind the hate pages in her little upscale community while schmoozing it up with mods who believe her cunning stories (to get posters banned that she doesn't agree with). Thinks she's witty. Lots of posters have enough on her to do a little ScamGirlz piece. But I won't reduce myself to her level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I said something and listened to my instincts. What a horrible, underhanded, and unethical thing for someone to do. Perhaps the administrator can give you the IP address of the person who posted it. Please report it to law enforcement. It should be covered under identity theft statutes. And to clarify, I don't know your actual name. That's none of my business at all. It was the content of what she wrote that made it clear what was being implied. So even if the name she used is wrong, she was clearly impersonating you. Take care.

      Delete
  7. Wow. Threatening to send your fake comment on the petition to your employer. Low life behavior. Really and this individual does not think she can be caught? Electronic trails are simple for those petition signatures and comments.

    ReplyDelete