Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rudy's Depo highlights from Bunch's Point of View

From Motion for Emergency Hearing Regarding Discovery

History:  Bunch had asked the court for Temporary Visitation while the Vien study progressed. Engles filed a "Response..." with his version of what Rudy's deposition meant.

As Bunch states the following is a response to inform Kantor of the "tricks" that Engels was up to.  The release (on a Friday night) of Engel's Response Bunch's Temporary Parenting Time Request smacked of the "timing" of the release of the sexting tapes when TMH was fighting for Temporary parenting time in November, 2010.

Engels released only a "select" portion of the deposition.  Timed to get it to the main player media without it going to the files first.  And little could be done in terms of showing the public what the "other" side of the depo suggested. 

Since I quoted some of this depo on Olive, many have asked where I got it.  So here is the entire Motion and Bunch's excerpt...(pp. 2-3).   I found it in the file but I think it might have been linked, too.








3 comments:

  1. VW - warning on BOC that the hater crater (RSKH) is talking shit about you in case you would like to take action on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! Please let me know when I should call the police. Oregon city is already on speed-dial. LOL.
    You see. They have a bit of a problem. I'm an upstanding citizen. Few speeding tickets... (Might have another if my V6 rams up trying to know those big,big,big girls out of my way). But no probs. Have the hater pages on BLOCK anyway. Can't see them...don't want to.

    ReplyDelete