Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What Bunch Wants Kantor to know

Excerpt of Depo with Rudy that Bunch used to inform Kantor in 
his "Motion for Emergency Hearing." 

Q.  Did she tell you whether [Father] abused her physically or mentally? 
A.  Both ways.
Q. She told you she was afraid for her [daughter].
A. Correct.
Q.Did she say why?
Do you remember what happened next? . After the waitress left, what...
A. Well, she started talking to me about her husband.
Q  Okay. Do you remember what she told you?
A. Not specifically, but she told me that she was desperate because her
A. Because she didn't want to lose her.
Q. Did she use those words, she didn't want to 'lose her'?
A. What she said is she didn't want her husband to take her away from her. 
Q Did you ask her what she meant by that statement?
A. Well, that was after what she commented to me -- she told me specifically. remember, but she told me that she wanted me to help her get rid of her husband. I don't know if that was the correct word, but she tried to make me understand that.

Q. Do you remember her using the words 'get rid of'?

A. No, but she implied it, not specifically.


NOTES TO KANTOR FROM BUNCH: 

1. During the questioning, Sanchez was equivocal about what Mother allegedly said to him on many occasions, and, in particular, ABOUT  THE SPECIFIC WORDS SHE USED.

2. ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, HE REFERRED TO DOCUMENTS THAT THE POLICE HAD IN THEIR POSSESSION.

1 comment:

  1. Common sense hasn't worked in this case so far, so why should the courts start now? Great post VW.

    ReplyDelete